If you have been involved in an accident, it is important to remember that your safety comes first.
In the event of an accident, follow our easy to read Car Accident Checklist below:
1. Activate the vehicle’s hazard lights.
2. Stay off the road and remain calm.
3. Check to see if anyone is injured and provide assistance.
4. Do not accept liability or engage in any accusations.
5. Use our checklist below to exchange details with the
6. Ensure the information recorded below is accurate.
7. Call our 24 Hour Accident Assist Line on 1300 MPBODY (1300 672 639) to arrange for us to collect your vehicle.
There are some details that you must provide including your details as well as the details of the other driver and their vehicle.
You can provide these by filling out our simple webform by clicking the button below.
Once you have completed the Car Accident Checklist Above, Macarthur Prestige Body Shop Will:
- Liaise with your insurance company and have you back in your vehicle as soon as possible.
- Organise repairs using genuine parts.
- Monitor your repair period and advise when it has been finalised.
- Organise a replacement vehicle for you whilst your vehicle is being repaired, if your BMW is not roadworthy.
No: The cost of the rental vehicle is sent directly to the at fault party’s insurance company at the end of the rental.
We then recover the cost of the rental on your behalf^.
Yes: We can provide a vehicle to you at a preferential rate or if you have cover in your policy we will bill your insurer direct.
Our specialist accident management team are available to provide you with a professional and personal touch when it comes to dealing with a motor vehicle accident.
We know how frustrating it can be at times like these and we want to ensure that you have minimal inconvenience during the repair period.